Extreme sports in Crete
Technical stats & safety standards
- The bridge of Aradaina is a military one beley, which connects the sides of the canyon. It is 138 meters high that can endure 30 tons passing in DIN.1072.
- The construction and installation of the metal platform from where jumps are realized has certification of technical report of static resolution and it has been inspected and certified with TUV from TUV HELLAS - TUV NORD with number of certification of safety 1402/06.
- All the jumpers that participate are insured with contract in an insurance company.
- The organisation of jumps as well as the operation system of Aradaina bungy site is based on the international code of practice and safety standards AS/NZS 5848:2000 Code of practice for bungy jumping.
- The members & jump masters of Liquid Bungy are certified instructors for CPR/BLS/First Aid from international provider EFR emergency first response, and organize open certified related, and rope access technicians’ level 1.
All participants have to be over 18 years old.
For participants under 18 it is necessary the written consent of an adult relative.
Minimum 45 kg - Maximum 110 kg
- No experience necessary
- No special clothing or equipment needed
- Bookings recommended but not essential
- Clients are asked to declare any relevant medical conditions that may be affected by the jump
Dive for you. "Getting wet is only half the fun."
Are you a novice diver wanting to take your first steps on an incredible journey? Do you wish to widen your knowledge and begin the ascent to becoming a certified diver?
Are you a qualified diver who wants to widen your knowledge and experience and learn new skills? Would you like to discover the incredible beauty of the underwater world of the city of Rethymno?
If your answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, then come and join us at Evelin Divers where we can cater for all your needs.
Your safety is our primary concern and all our activities are carried out under the direct supervision of professional PADI and SSI instructors.
Evelin Divers located in Platanes, which is only 5 kilometres from the historic Venetian town of Rethymnon, we aim to provide everything that the diving experience has to offer, whether you are qualified and want to discover the underwater beauty of our island of Crete, or have never dived before, but would like to discover scuba diving, Evelin Divers can make your dreams come true.
We also offer courses if you want to further your diving education with experienced PADI and SSI instructors. We at Evelin Divers run PADI and SSI programmes throughout the summer season with the added benefit of being able to offer accommodation and transfers to and from the airport and also offer courses locally throughout the year.
At Evelin Divers we employ only fully qualified PADI and SSI instructors and follow strict safety guidelines. All our equipment is new and will be specially selected for your personal use before setting off to one of our dive sites. We have also installed a state of the art classroom, where you will be able to study theory and take examinations in comfort.
We are able to offer a selection of several dive sites, so that the discerning diver can vary their programmes and choose to discover new and exciting places.